In this day and age we know that having a job is practically a cherished thing and we must therefore look after it and keep it as long as possible and in the best terms as possible, but unfortunately, there are times in our lives when we are in need of certain legal advice in terms of employment. This may be because we have been fired, we need to claim unpaid salaries or other amounts, changes in our working conditions, to name just a few.


At Sanchez & Asociados Abogados we know what it is like to be fired and we are able to assist you in the best way possible. If you think that you company is not offering you the correct compensation, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall be able to advise you.  

However, we do warn you not to sign any document whatsoever if you do not agree with the terms therein, because if you did, according to Spanish standards, it would be very difficult to claim compensation for the event that the compensation you have been offered is not legally correct. 

The calculation of the legal compensation depends on the type of dismissal, whether it be wrongful, objective, void or disciplinary.

Claims for amounts

If your employer owes you salaries, complements or any other amount, you may have the right to file a claim, but only within a limited timescale. Therefore, if this is your case, please contact us as soon as possible. 

At Sanchez & Asociados Abogados we strongly advise you to contact us before signing any document or “finiquito”, to avoid any future surprises at the moment of accepting the liquidation. 


If you have suffered an accident in your workplace, you may also be entitled to claim compensation. Normally, companies have a civil liability insurance which covers this. However, for the worker to be able to request said compensation, he/she must first file a complaint at the Employment Inspection Department. 

Therefore, if you have suffered an accident at your workplace, our expert lawyers will be able to help you. 

Last news

  • No records found